Monday, July 16, 2018

Image transcriptions and all other data entry related works

Contact me for any image/pdf transcriptions to Word or Excel or any other format.

I do even scrape data from websites. I could even give the final output in doc, docx. xls, xlxs, pdf....etc

Click here to see my gigs and order

All work work has been of high accuracy and delivered ahead of time.

Some of the reviews I have received in the platform as below for your reference.

S*******ioffice
This is my third order with this seller, and his work is consistently good, which is why I keep coming back!

A*******a****0
Extremely prompt service, exactly what we asked for and quality of work was outstanding. Will definitely use again.

M**s******er**2
Amazing!!! I hight reccommend, everything is always accurate and quick

S******dr
Great to work with, very professional, great problem solver and knows exactly what he's doing.

J****emp**1
Fast and smooth. I don't think this guy ever sleeps! He talked to me quickly at many different times of day. Fantastic!

J*****ey
minfas123 delivered a high quality product in a very short period of time. Flexible and reasonable. Very good experience!

S*****k1
Great experience and beautiful formatting with a very complicated document. I consider Infas as part of our staff at this point because he continues to prove himself time and again.

S******ov
Awesome work as always!!! Completed my work in less than hour. My second order with him.

E*********rd
Great Seller! Very dedicated to his job and exceeded our expectations!

P*****78
Second time using this service and was great. Saved me so much time and was very efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment