Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Get your work done by me

Hello

Welcome to my blog.

I provide my services through Fiverr and other methods (negotiable).

My profile at Fiverr - https://www.fiverr.com/minfas123

I can do the following:


  • Data Entry
  • Copy pasting
  • PDF to Word
  • PDF to Excel
  • Images to Word
  • Images to Excel
  • Website data scraping
  • Etc.

Please check out my profile at Fiverr for all the services I provide. I am open for negotiation on bulk jobs too.

Please contact me by Fiverr or through here before ordering a Gig so things can be communicated to avoid delays in delivering the work.

I am always open for negotiation if you have bulk or ongoing works too.

If you are new to Fiverr to give me jobs, you can join through my link here

No comments:

Post a Comment